Are You a Realtor, Home Buyer or Seller?

At some point in a housing transaction you will need to contact a housing inspector, Do you know who to call ?

If you represent the Seller, or are selling a home, there are several municipalities that require a Licensed Home Evaluator to perform a Truth in Housing (TIH) or a Time of Sale (TOS) evaluation report, before the home is put on the market: Click on the City Links in the left sidebar to check on each city's requirements.

If you represent the Buyer, or are purchasing a home, you will want a thorough independent inspection of the Home & property.

Call a MSHI member!